Monday, November 29, 2010

Crazy white girls

We actually went out and had fun last night. We hit the home plate, which usually has an older crowd, pretty subdued and not really crowded. Mike was so happy! introducing me as his girlfriend, his eyes shining, he was so happy. it brought back old memories, and i could almost feel myself slipping again.

We got home about 1AM and watched a movie, then went to bed. He started kissing me, and touching me, and i was liking it, i wont lie. But it had to stop before it got too far; i did not want sex with this man!!!! He got angry when i wouldn't suck his dick, and punched the wall. i knew he was hiding his anger, and crawled off the bed; scared shitless. Then it dawned on me-- RUN. I pulled my jeans over my sweats, but couldn't find my shoes. I'm looking, he's screaming "Get back in this bed!" Finally i found them, and crawled into bed, and he grabbed me. Locked his arms around me so ic ouldn't move and he fell asleep. When he was snoring, i wiggled free, and put my shoes on. But the danger was over, why bother? I went in the bathroom and... yeah. I came back to bed, and about 4AM was woke up by his screaming. He jumped out of bed, went into Nates room and slammed the door. WTF? Bad dream? I turned the lights on and realized i had bled thru the bandages, and at some point he tried to put his arms around me, and got blood on himself. Blood has a very metallic smell, i think thats what woke him up. I went into Nate's room to calm him down; he was already asleep. I handed him a new shirt, but he was OUT. He kept mumbling "No more crazy white girls..."

No comments:

Post a Comment