Monday, November 22, 2010

Too Nice?

Woke p to mike's mom calling him. His sister needs money, and wants mike to pawn the karaoke machine/stereo. he has paid her for this thing about 4 times, including the fact that when we were first dating, I PAID the bitch. i'm so glad she doesn;t know wwhere we live. He told his mom we have no money. (we??) He and his mom talked for a minute, then Mike got up and started throwing things around the room, looking for something. Shoes, i believe. I offered to help look, and that would be the straw that broke the idiots back. Seriously, snapping words at me so fast he was tripping over himself. Telling me i'm such a loser because i call the worst people my "bestfriends" because they walk all over me. This may be true, but it's MY life, not his. My family is bad because they cant say no either... alcoholic drug addicts that let anyone sleep anywhere but make no room for family... Now this part was odd becasue Mike himself is a alcoholic; at least my parents are recovering. Drug addicts? Really? From the "ex"-rock addict? Pot smokers, yes. Drug addicts... callin the kettle black aren't ya buddy? And no room for family i think comes from living in a tent on my mom's front lawn 2 years ago. Why the lawn? Cause my cousin was in the middle of a nasty somestic violence divorce and needed support. Had Mike gone with his kids, to his moms, my mom would have put me on a couch, but since i dont really like that cousin, i STILL would have chosen the tent. Sit and spin, asswad.

No comments:

Post a Comment