Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Snow

i love snow. it turns everything blank and pretty, and you can see clearly. The downside is there is usually ice as well. So i dont drive. And, even though it was a "too nice" move, i let Mike take MY car to work. It has better brakes, and i dont want him manuvering a stickshift while he cant see clearly. i had many reasons, none of which made sense when Michelle's boyfriend dropped her off at 6PM. Michelle had to be at work at 10, but Mike gets off work at 10... time warp? Nope. He volenteered me to take Michelle to work. And Nathan has his head so far up Michelle's ass, i had to take him too. So now i have 2 precious cargo in a car i'mnot 100% proficent in anyway. Let's take a stick-shift novice (me) and add 2 kids that wont settle down, and add ICE. Not to mention it was 9:30 before Michelle told me that Mike told her I would take her to work. Normally, i dont mind. My car, i can get her there in 10 mins. The Honda takes a bit to warm up and defrost in normal temp. It's snowing, icy, and the mins are counting down. Michelle and Nate are helping me.. oh wait, no, they're sitting IN the car watching me scrape the windows. Off we go... skipping and sliding, but holding my own. Lucky, all 3 streets i must take to get her to work have been sanded, salted or driven on enough that i have some traction. We pulled up in front of Wal-mart at exactly 10PM, michelle jumped out, and ran. Was NOT late; whew! On the way home, it started snowing heavily, but nate and i made it. And, just to have fun AND get out anger, i gunned it, and we fishtailed into our driveway. I should've hit his truck, but that wouldn't do me any good.

No comments:

Post a Comment