Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dent in the door

I dont think i posted WHY i went into the hospital... The night he came home drunk after his surgery, and was throwing a fit. He came in the next morning, all apologetic cause he kicked my car. No big deal i thought. Till i saw it. A huge dent in my baby. Well, i have been having flashbacks, so i went out today to fix my car. IHAVE to get that dent out. I took my door panel off, pushed thru what i could, cause my car really is tough plastic. i couldn't get it all, and started remembering that night... All that i went thru, all that was said...  and started crying. And he came out to help. He had some pipe and stuff, so together we pushed, and popped most of it out. Its still there, so i'll always remember (Like i could forget) but i'm not into having nightmares... Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment