Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving

T-giving was Thursday, and my family was going to aunt Nancy's house. I', not a fan of that part of the family, but it doesn't feel right to go to Sharon's. Even after all the stuff she's done for me, it would be akward. So i let each one think i was at the other's house. About 3PM Mike texted me, to see what was up. the power was out at his mom's so they were going to take the turkey to another house to cook. I asked if there was anything i could do, got dressed and went up. I sat at the table with Michelle, Nate and some cousins, playing card games before anyone realized i was there. I couldn't even look at mike, i so did not want to be there. I took michelle to work at 10om, and was asleep when mike came home.

Today we wnt to visit his brother Val. Val is the least favorite of the 3 brothers, but he is closest to Mike, so i have to deal. I helped him wrap some of his christmas packages, while he and mike watched the huskies win. We just got home, and mike turned around and left. So, shoes and clothes stay on.

No comments:

Post a Comment