Monday, November 15, 2010

Too good to last

Yeah, no sooner did i post 2 days ago that he went all idiot on me. And i'm sure you're sick of me writing about Mike, but try living with him. What happened this time, you ask? He left about 9 pm, normal karaoke time. Not a suprise. But by 1AM when he wasn't home, i took offf my sweats, and got dressed. Jeans, hoodie, shoes, all the trimmings.Took my meds and fell asleep. I didn't hear him come in, but i heard him yell and try to take my shoes off. Thank you double-knots, but OUCH. I got screamed at, the normal stiff, he has to go out alone, i have a fake disease, i'm a loser, he hates being alone... etc. It's now 2AM and he's playing his freaking keyboard at high volume. I SO SO SO want the neighbors to call the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment