Monday, January 10, 2011

Actual Email from mom

from:Cindy xxxxxx@comcast.net

to:Melissa Kuchman im.an.epileptic.fish@gmail.com
Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 4:10 PM
subject: IDK

Meliss,

So now today I am faced with the fact that NO ONE matters to you. NO ONE! So, don't come up here, don't call me. I am so devastated that I can't stand it. I keep taking last nights movements through my head to make sure I am not wrong there is just no way.

We were shopping, Cortney and Gio were throwing things in the cart. He was going to pay for it all I guess but I didn't know. I knew you had $20 and So I assumed I could spend $40 but I also had $32 incase they went nuts. We got to the counter and you took the meat and went to another cashier. I was freaked out, I told Gio I only had $32 dollars and he said "Don't worry about it I am taking care of it all. You said, you better get him a ring or I am gonna. I don't know if that was after you had checked out or not. I just know I had a death grip on that money until I got into the car. I had my license, the original receipt and the money, $32.60. The .60 cents was still there, my license and the original receipt but not the 4 bills that would have been scrunched together. Do you know how I felt, I knew right away that you had to have taken it. I was sick. Do you know how many times you have made me AND your dad feel like this?

too many times.

I love you but I just can't look you in the eye right now.

**Guess i know why nobody was getting back to me...here it is, in writing.**

No comments:

Post a Comment