Friday, January 7, 2011

Car problems!

Okay, try not to laugh too hard at this. Cause i was really scared and really worried that something was wrong with my car. At the end of november, he had these freak windstorms, followed by snowstorms. Beautiful, but dangerous to drive in. I let mike drive my Ford, cause it drives better in the snow. Now that the snow is melted, when i drive, there is a clickclickclick sound from the front passenger tire. Mike says its the ball-joint, Dave says it might be the melted ice inSIDE my tire- pressured air has condensation in it; i never realized it. For 2 weeks i tried to not drive my car, to save wear and tear. But a had to drive it a few times, once being to my mom's for laundry. When i put my car in reverse, i heard a big CRACK sound, and stopped. I was so sure i had damaged my baby, and was doomed to stay at my mom's. Double crap. I started doing laundry, and when i popped the trunk to load the first load of finished laundry, i noticed somthing sticking out of my cartire. Being me, i pulled on it, figuring i could show Rusty and he'll know what it is and can fix it. Well, i didnt need Rusty... i pulled the problem out myself. It was a freaking STICK. Seriously, just a little stick that was stuck up between the tire and engine. Sure enough, driving home was quiet and peaceful. Except for my laughing at myself. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment