Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Again? Really?

I dont know what set him off, but this time the dresser paid the price. Mike left work and hit the bar, i had no warning as to what mood he was in. But i know he was pissed when he came home! Started by taking a candle off the shelf and throwing it across the room at me. I was so unprepared, i was in my pajama sweats, no shoes. Fuck. I bundled up in the blanket, pretending to be asleep, and i heard this chopping sound. i couldn't figure out what the hell it was... He left and started throwing stuff around the kitchen, and the bathroom. Eventually the sleeping pills kicked in, and i fell asleep. When i woke up i was so not prepared for what was in store. He had literally chopped off the corner of his dresser with the katana. Oh my Lord that could have been me if i had sat up. The indian pictures on my wall had marks where things had been thrown against them. The pop out stereo to his truck was smashed and the LCD was leaking. I doubt it will work. I packed everything thats important to me in the 2 large tupperware buckets and packed em in my car. Ha! try to break my stuff now, buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment