Monday, January 10, 2011

facebook, alcohol and hangovers

I found out yesterday through my mother's facebook page that Gio and Cortney announced their engagement at Cort's party. i texted everyone in the house, nobody got back to me, even Grandma. Yes, due to my past, i had alienated everyone. But i did NOT steal that money. So i did what i had seen done to solve problems growing up, and throughout my relationships. I grabbed the bottle. I was too stressed to eat all day, and the alcohol hit me quick and hard. but i just kept drinking, mixing vodka with tequila, strawberry soda with vodka to stop the burn. Wine with juice, basically any alcohol i could get my hands on got drank. I knew i would pay for it when i woke up, but fuck it. if i dont wake up, i dont wake up; then my mom can have 40$ from my bank. The more i drank, the more i let my facebook friends know i was drinking. i'm not sure why. looking back today, Jason was teasing me about my car, cheering me up, mike was trying to cheer me up, and i kept crying. I couldn't believe my mother hated me so much. I hadn't even talked to her, but that was the point. i couldn't get anyone to answer my texts. drinking and crying, until mike made me lay down. i cried myself to sleep, but mike woke me about 2AM with steak and juice. he promised it would stop the hangover, and you know what? It did! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment