Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Michelle!

I woke up praying that my "daughter"'s birthday would go off better than my sisters. I love Michelle, and she turned 20 today! =) My mom had to have her say though. I've had 48 hours of time to think. Sleepless nights, restless days, but decided that today is Michelle's day. No sad thoughts- we're gonna start the year a little late, but it's a brand new year. I sent Michelle a Happy Birthday text, but i'm pretty sure she was sleeping, and i didnt expect to get a text back until later. Sure enough, about a half hour later, my phone jingled.  I was watching a movie with Mike, flipped my phone open, and had to go throw up. My happiness gone. Mike knocked on the door, and i opened it and just showed him the text. From my mom. "BITCH" just like that, all in caps, even. I finished throwing up, and went into take some anxiety medication. I opened my laptop, logged onto T-mobile.com and blocked every phone in that house. I was done. This ends, NOW.

We went to Sharon's for Michelle's dinner. She got some cute gifts, but had some trouble with the candles. They weren't even trick candles! LoL But we got her on video, with River helping to blow out the last 2. Everybody had fun, but poor girl had to leave to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment