Wednesday, December 8, 2010

GUNS!!!!

Visited my mom today, and my dad wasn't home. I was shocked because he hasn't left the house since his back surgery. Glad that he felt well enough to leave, but was dumb-struck when my mom told me he was at the gun range!! My family has never really been into guns, save for the loaded .22 my dad has for protection, and whatever it is that my brother takes hunting. When my dad came home, he was mad- the guy at the gun range made him and Shawn pay for 3 hours, then take an hour class before telling them that he was closing early. I felt bad, before he took his coat off... revealing a GUN! he had one of those holster things, and in it was a freaking gun. He was so excited to show me his toys, he brought out the lock-box (thank God) and bullets, covers, cases, etc. i hate guns, but dad was so happy i had to smile. But i smiled even more when he put it all away! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment