Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas

After BJ and i got home the other day, i was afraid for what the apartment would look like. Not only did it look ok, he had actually cleaned the cushions, uprighted the tree, rehung the lights that he had pulled down. Brandy stayed by my side whenever Mike was in the room. We mostly stayed in my bedroom, but you could see her visibly tense up whenever he came near. We went together to my mom's house for Christmas, and she relaxed. She also met little Sean's brother, Josh. Even though he's 18, she started texting him... like crazy. Enough to make my brother text me that she was making Josh crazy. he told her she was illegal and didn't have a snowballs chance in hell. This morning my mom asked if i think tanner would make a good match. yes, actually. Tanner is quiet, soft-spoken, AGE APPROPRIATE... They went out. She didn't like him cause he didnt try to kiss her. But they went out again today... and she doesn;t like him because he doesn't want to have sex! Wow... this is gonna be a rough visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment