Sunday, July 12, 2009

Needing,,,

Im sure you've heard the expression "Needs a good stiff one." Usually i believe it means a drink, but in my case...

Mike is 47 in chronological years, but much much older physically. we flew thru our "honeymoon phase" and have settled into a boring once-a-week routine. Ive never been a big fan of sex; its messy and over way too quick. I can literally count my partners on one hand, and only 2 of those have made me want more. 40%... no wonder i didn't like it.

Since his kids are here, we're on the living room floor, which is hurting both our backs. Plus we never know if the alcoholic in the corner will come home, or if the kids will come out for food, drink or bathroom. This is putting such a strain on our relationship, im honestly thinking of moving out. With privacy, i would have a little more control over my life, and might be able to... get something to bring the smile back to my face. Is that horrible or what?

1 comment:

  1. i f it makes you a bad person than im worse as horny as i always am

    ReplyDelete