Monday, July 20, 2009

i met somebody...?

Part of my job when im working cosmetics is to let peoples in the bathroom. "Code 2, please? Code 2" Like its an undercover mission. Yesterday this guy came in and i let him in the bathroom and he said "A beautiful lady to let me in the bathroom." And i blushed, as i do. But i let him in and walked away to help my manager. I told her he hit on me, and she smiled. I was then paged to help in photo and as i was walking away i heard the bathroom door open. I continued to photo, where i helped my friend, and told her what just happened. (Hey, this guy was cute! We all get hit on often, but he really was!) I turned around...there he was! He asked if i work tomorrow (being Monday; today) I said no- i'll be here Wed and Thurs. Meghan asked if she could help with anything and we both shushed her and i told her its not a Walgreens question. I blushed and she figured it out. This guy (Steve) left. I didn't really think i would hear from him again. Until a few minutes ago, my phone rang. It was work; i let it go to voicemail. While listening to the voicemail from Meghan, i got another call; a number i didn't recognize. They left a message. Turned out to be Julie. Both girls said basically the same thing...CALL ME ASAP! I called Walgreens; Julie answered but was already out of it so i asked for Meghan. Im thinking something happened in the store...? (TO Michelle, perhaps?) Nope... Steve came in asking about me. Am i single? (How'd they answer that?) Would i date him? (Again...what did they tell him??!) He left all his info with Julie, so i should go see her tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. guts from steve huh i prob would never do anything like that

    ReplyDelete