Thursday, April 30, 2009

T-Mobile

Bye Sprint! Now i get why you're called "Sprint"- you want us all to run away as fast as we can. Well, i did. I sprinted right to T-mobile. My grandma has them, likes them, and so i'll give em a shot. It's my sis and me, so i got us some really nice phones that double as MP3 players. Mike pays his parents like 30 bucks a month to be on their Verizon plan, and since it's free, i added him to my account and found him a nice camera phone. Since my credit card address is my parents house, the phones were to be delivered there. I was checking the UPS tracking number every 15 minutes, until it showed they were delivered- Yeah!!!  I called Cort, who told me no- the neighbor just got a package, not them. UH OH. Now, i'm not so much into bragging, but since they were free, i got some expensive phones. Cort's and mine were 450.00 each, and Mike's was 600. I waited a few hours before calling T-mobile, and told them what happened. Get this: The phones had been activated, and used! They put a trace on em, found out UPS delivered to the wrong address (duh, thats what I told you) and that a 12 year old had signed for and was using my phones. He had downloaded over 200 dollars worth of games and music, in just a few short hours. Here's why i told you the price of the phones: This stupid 12 year old kid now faces a felony charge for fraud, and theft because of what he did. 2 strikes in 1. AND I FEEL GUILTY. I asked T-mobile, if he gives the phones up, will they drop the charges? No- he has to buy the phones, AND pay for the downloads. Yeah, this kid is gonna pull 1700 out of his ass? And then I got the bill, and if it was him or me, well... he did it! So yes, charges were pressed, T-mobile sent me new phones, down here @ Mike's, and i'll never know what happened, because the family packed up a truck in the middle of the night, and moved. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment