Monday, April 27, 2009

Doormat

Why do i give you my last 30 dollars on the day you got paid??
Why do i continue to waste gas and risk a speeding ticket so you can get to work??
Why do i keep giving you my car, when you return the gas tank lower than empty??

I hate myself. I cannot say no, even when it puts me in hot water. Wouldn't a real friend know when to stop? Wouldn't a true friend see how much pain you put me in, and stop lying and doing the things you do? Lies this week alone: Gonna return my car with gas. I put my last 5 dollars in gas. We drove you home; mike came just to make sure you would put gas in my car. You didn't. I am STILL getting bitched at. I have to run to renton to get something. Hurry, hurry, hurry, cause its for your boss. Except... you took it home. Nice cover, by the way "My boss came to my house to get it..." STOP LYING. Now you have my car again, and i have once again paid the price. And i have no doubt the gas tank will be returned empty, it will have fast food wrappers and smell like... Well, not like perfume.

True friendship means you know you are hurting me and you STOP. What would you call this??

No comments:

Post a Comment