Saturday, April 18, 2009

3 little words

That can do so much. Yup, you guessed it. I Love You. Well, not you personally. No, maybe i do, maybe we've met and i dont know. No, we haven't met, so i dont know you, so i have to burst your bubble. Sorry; i dont love you. So, whats with the 3 little words? He said em. My friend, that is. Surprised me by calling me after work, and giving me a ride home. I could have walked; just 5 more blocks, but its the thought that counts. And as i was getting out of the car, after him teasing me for pouting, (I was so tired and only he knows how to make me smile that way, damn it.) he said it. Like i've hoped for months and months. And you know what? He meant it. But it didnt effect me like i thought. I always thought it would feel like ice water in my veins, but this was very relaxing and i said i love him back. And i do. He will always hold a special place in my heart, he will be the one i drop everything for, and if i decide to have children, he will be asked to be their Godfather. Simply because he is an honorable guy, no matter what he thinks of himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment