Tuesday, June 29, 2010

no comment.

Matt kept texting asking when we're gonna hang out. Michelle has been making friends at work, and wanted to visit with em, so i figured we'll kill 2 birds with 1 stone. With me there, Michelle will be chaperoned, wont be alone in Tacoma, a strange town to her. And with her there, i wont be alone with Matt, and i know her reporting back to Mike will prevent me from spending any money on him. It worked, sorta. We drove around, looking at the dalco. I love that view. Lived in WA state almost my whole life, and it's still breathtaking. Then we went for lunch, where matt ordered us beer. Michelle and her friend are underage, so they got pepsi. i asked for something in a bottle, like shmirnoff. She brought me bluemoon. UCK. I went back to the bar and filled the glass (yes, glass; not bottle) with oranges and lemons, to get rid of the beer taste. It helped... sorta. I dropped Michelle and her friend off at the Tacoma Mall, and went to take Matt home. He pays 400/month for a teeny tiny room, and i feel so bad for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment