Sunday, June 6, 2010

Moving Out!!!!!!!

I'VE HAD IT!!!!!  I'M DONE WITH YOUR DRINKING, LYING, SNEAKING AROUND AND TEMPER TANTRUMS!!!  I'm done being hurt physically, emotionally, FINANCIALLY, everything.

I'm writing this from my bestfriends house, which, if his step-mother agrees, will become my house too. I cant deal with Mike anymore. i cant keep leaning on Tinman, and family to vent. I can only vent so long, before i must do something. I love his kids, but they can no longer be the reason i stay. Last night (D) and  i had a loooong talk, and i know he loves me, and i love him, but love is tricky. I have to know 110% that i LOVE him, and not that i have heroic love because he has always been there for me. I need to know that  me moving n with him will be a better situation for everyone, not just a convenience. I have a LOT of thinking and soul-searching ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment