Monday, May 24, 2010

Names!

Well, he messed up. The idiot that broke into my car. He stole an entire book of checks, which my bank immediatly cancelled. (Thank you AlaskaUSA!) For "legal reasons" ( I know, WTF, right? What about MY rights??) I cant post his name. But what he did was extremely slick. SOMEHOW he typed his name above mine on the check, making it look absolutly legit. He used 3 seperate checks at QFC in Federal Way, and printed reciepts (I love the internet!) show that he was NOT carded, which police tell me means he is most likely a frequent shopper there. If you see a customer alot, you're less likely to ask for ID when he writes a check. On each occasion, dude bot over 200$ in food and got 20$ cash back. Again, police believe he was buying food for a friend, or just selling it for money. Either way, they have a name, and they will keep me posted, as i will too! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment