Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Marlena

Wow. Boredom set in, and i started surfing facebook. I found my old bestfriend, i haven't talked to in about 5 years! She's married, and moved, her kids are all grown up. We had some fun times, she was dating my bestfriend- thats how we met. Some stuff happened, and i chose her over him. After i realized she had lied, i was hurt. And she was never happy with life, always wanting more than she could hope to accomplish. Now, aim high, of course, but when you have a pretty good life, quit reaching. Thats why we stopped talking- we had boyfriends, but she was always convinced we could do better.Everywhere we went, she would flirt, give out phone numbers, it was crazy. I'm not sure i'm ready to throw myself back into that drama again...

No comments:

Post a Comment