Sunday, February 27, 2011

Back to normal

Oh good. Things were starting to get to happy. I had almost started to love him again. Good thing he's a raging alcoholic with a violent temper to remind me. Yeah. Some girl wouldn't dance with him, after buying her drinks, and whispering sweets in her ear. (I find out the truth when he's drunk) He came home, threw stuff across the living room, broke the refridgerator, (That poor fridge takes more abuse than me) threw ketchup and salsa, or something red and thick, across the sink, up to the roof. Hurled the garbage can across the room, screaming and shouting. i just stayed in bed, rolling my eyes for not realizing it was coming. i mean, it's been almost a week since he's lost his temper. *face palm for being with him*

No comments:

Post a Comment