Sunday, September 5, 2010

No no no no no no no no

So help me God, you will NEVER touch my car again. I will break every fucking bone in your body if you so much as LOOK at it. You think you're so different from Matt? YOU COULD BE LONG LOST BROTHERS!!!!!!! 

Mike went out to play with his truck, oil, water, etc. He called me on the phone "What the fuck is up with your car, now?" I ran out to see... I have a light blue scratch on my drivers side rear panel. This is OBVIOUS to any idiot getting in and out of my car, but somehow dave forgot to tell me. No way was this missed, what the fuck was I thinking???????????????????  It gets better...

Last night when he dropped my car off (Since i PAY for the fucking thing, i figure i should at least get weekend visits) he visited for a bit, but we had no alone time. Before he left, he handed me a 5 dollar bill for gas. I was surprised, cause he doesn't pay for gas. Back to the scratch/dent. I AM LIVID. I started bawling so hard i couldn't breath. Mike sat me on his tailgate and just held me. How can i be so stupid? I tell him it's just material things, so he doesn't care if he damages it, apparently. You're suppossed to be my bestfriend, i trusted you with the thing that i love MOST in the world, and you fucked me over. I give you money, food, time, everything i can, and THIS IS HOW I AM REPAID???  Everyone told me you would do this... What is wrong with me???

I thought it maybe could be washed out, so i started my car. And found the reason he handed me 5 dollars. I HAD ZERO MILES TILL EMPTY. ZERO ZERO ZERO. When Mike and i first started dating, i loaned my car to Matt, who called an hour later to tell me i had no gas. Yeah, i told you that when i dropped the car off, dumbass. Did ya think to put gas in? Nope. Mike went with his gascan, to save the day because of a man he hated. And 6 blocks later, when my car sputtered to a stop, he came to my rescue becasue of another idiot he hates. And i cant blame him. He has been worried about me, and i had rose colored glasses on. NO. FUCKING. MORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment