Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First real fight

My aunt Charlene, whom i haven't seen in as long as i can remember, was visiting my mom's. She's pretty, looks just like her graduation pic from grandma's wall, but has longer hair. I took Dave up, to spend time together, but i didn't realize it would be a family thing. My aunt nancy was there, too. I cant remember what started the fight, but Dave actually started walking home. And while we were outside speaking (He never really yells at me) my aunt fainted! Aunt Charlene, that is. She has panic attacks and agoraphobia like me, and i know the best thing is for everyone to BACK OFF. Nope, Aunt Nancy the nurse to the rescue. Hovering over her, shouting instructions, my grandma and dad asking what they can do... My mom standing back, worried, waiting for the paramedics to show up, and Amanda asking if she can drive the mustang to the hospital. Seriously, bitch? Paramedics showed up, not the cute ones, either. :-P But anyway, they decided to take her in, so bitch and mom left, grandma went up (FLEW) to her computer to pass this latest drama on, and i texted Dave to find out where the fuck he was, cause he hadn't come back. I assumed (ass-u-me; i know) that he was sitting in my car, but when the paramedics showed up i know theres no way he would have stayed out there. He was already gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment