Thursday, September 16, 2010

Haha I knew it!

Preggers! HaHaHa! Dave's girlfriend is preg-o! LoL!

K, i've been having these weird dreams about him telling me this. I took him to work this AM (He's no longer driving my car.) and he was pretty quiet. i figured they were figting, so i didnt push it. He'll come to me when he's ready, and he knows i'll always listen. I had told him about these dreams, and he said no, he ALWAYS uses protection, because he doesn;t trust her. He talked a little on the way to work, they were fighting. He had texted her, and called her, and got no answer. He was getting mad, because she wasn't answering... Not that he cares, of course. (Uh huh, right) She finally texted him or called or something... and she's pregnant. I had to bite my tongue to not say what was on my mind, this was not the time. Now i was no longer (EVER) going to be his girl, but i will always be his bestfriend. And bestfriends listen and lend an ear and help in any way they can. And ex-fuck buddies hightail it to the free clinic!

I dropped him off at her house, and had to type this, but off i go! :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment