Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Matt, Mom, facebook, and Me

Okay, below is an ACTUAL "Facebook Fight" between Matt and I. And my mom jumps in at the end, which i had to laugh at his reaction...

 I POSTED:  You ceased to be my bestfriend when i learned your definition of "Bestfriend" is the same as A.T.M. Now, you are just my project. Something to be fixed.

October 5, 2010 at 7:59pm:  Matt--why do women always have to "fix" other people? Maybe they should start with themselves, oh wait, that would require some sort of self honesty, so that'll never happen.

October 5, 2010 at 8:07pm · Melissa--Oh, you are SO not one to comment. Pretty sure you thought those were my initials at some point too.

October 5, 2010 at 8:09pm:  Matt-- touche? did you learn anything from you're dealings with me? and yet you're trying to do it right this time? do you know the definition of crazy? How many times will it take for you to figure out that the only person in this life that you... can change is yourself?  And why would you try to fix someone that you don't intend to spend your life with? and if you did intend to spend your life with someone, why would you want to change them into someone that you didn't become attached to? You women all seem to think that your so on top of everything? and then constantly blame us men that you look down upon with all your problems. And you wonder why Men have ruled the world since the beginning.

October 5, 2010 at 8:26pm ·Melissa--Crazy is defined as doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. And yes, i expected their would only be one peson heartless enough to treat women like you do. My bad. Seems to be a Texas thing, cause i've got many ma...le friends that don't treat women that way. My stupidy is calling the retards that do "Bestfriend" until i wake up and realize that once you become MY Bestfriend (Can't speak for all women, sorry) You will treat me like shit and then blame it on me for not standing up for myself.

October 5, 2010 at 8:32pm · Matt--because that is the nature of things in the real world. Is it heartless to give someone your undivided attention, to bring fun, laughter, and good times to that person? Do you blame the Cat when you leave dinner out and the Cat eats it? Do ...you blame the dog when You don't come home and the dog shits on the carpet?  You can't take all the good things about someone and take full advantage of those things and then turn around and bitch when the other person takes advantage.  If you don't think that you put yourself out there to be taken advantage of, then you are not being honest with yourself.  Oh and you can try all you want to disparage me, but we had fun and you learned a lot of things and experienced new life that has taken you down new paths in life. If you want a friend to love you for you, quit trying to give them everything and just be yourself.

October 5, 2010 at 8:52pm · Matt--Now if you want to keep up this tit for tat, I can start to bring up things that you can't run away from. Now everyone will be mad at me, but don't come here and act like the victim when you purposely put yourself into these positions.

October 5, 2010 at 8:53pm · Melissa--I'll be the first to admit that i pulled the wool over my own eyes, and saw what i wanted to see. And i do agree that i allowed you to take advantage of me, no one is disputing that fact. In fact, most everyone i know agrees with that!

October 5, 2010 at 8:57pm · Matt--I'd have to say that most everyone you know never once saw the two of us together and they have only your stories to base any opinions from.  If it was just me, how come every person in your life has done this to you, it seems that this is something that has plagued you your whole life, I knew you for 8 months. You're almost 30.  So you can say almost anything about me you want, but I never promised you anything, and when it was clear that I only wanted you as a friend, you took a series of escalating steps to force your way, it didn't work, but I'm the bad guy in all of this? hardly.

Its not like you have two or three relationships going at the same time or something, its not like your not cheating on all your boyfriends and then wondering why they treat you to your own standards.

I like you a lot Missy and you are a good person, but let me ask, did I let you buy me things? yes. Did I borrow your car? yes. But, DO NOT act like you were the only one that was providing anything w/i our friendship. And don't not act like you were treated cruelly, your whole problem is that I never went for you, even though I was in the middle of some serious personal issues, so instead of being a good friend, all of the sudden I became just another person that wronged you, its funny but I wonder how many other people I share this with, when it comes to you. I was a good friend to you, when I didn't go for you, all of the sudden I was a bad person that took advantage of you.

Its funny, while you were telling all of your people what a horrible person I was, you were also sending me messages asking when I was coming home and how much you missed me, so... you're right, I was a dirty dirty person that took advantage of you.

October 5, 2010 at 9:16pm · Melissa--The fact that you take this post so personally speaks volumes. I could go on, but this in fact had nothing to do with you. True, i have lived 30 years with people stepping on me, and i stay friends longest with the ones that hurt me most. A wise man once told me that i give 100% of myself, and leave nothing for myself to use, along with not calling on others to help me. I am not trying to sound like a victim, because every relationship i have or have had, i have learned something.

October 5, 2010 at 10:47pm · Matt--nope, I told you, I luv ya, I only want the best for you, but we've had this talk before, (and yes I knew who you were talking about) and a year ago, I told you something was wrong with this guy, I just wish you could get a break and not feel like this.

October 5, 2010 at 11:13pm · Melissa--Actually, dear, a year ago i didn't know the person this was posted about. But thanks for watchin my back. :)

October 5, 2010 at 11:15pm · Matthew--ok, so you're right, we had this discussion a couple months ago, when you told me all about your new bestfriend, you've proven me wrong, my bad.

October 5, 2010 at 11:17pm ·Cindy--Matt, you are SO yesterday. Move on!
 
**I later got an email from Matt asking why my mom felt the need to get in his business. But when you post on Facebook, it's no longer personal, it's public. And my mom was the one providing Matt with the majority of what he "borrowed" so she didn't need MY opinion; she has mother's intuition. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment