Saturday, August 29, 2009

AGAIN?!!!!!!

WHAT THE F**K WILL IT TAKE TO WAKE ME UP??!?!?!?!?

Good day at work, got hit on twice. Thats not what mde it a good day, but it helps the ego. my manager Ben gave me some extra hours, so i will actually have a decent paycheck this week. Yea!! I got off at 7 and went to Mike's work to visit. He got off at 9, and we came home. He has to work Saturday's at 8:30 so i knew we weren't going out. He started drinking, and i came in the bedroom to change from my work clothes. I checked my email, played on line a bit, and then went out to socialize. and mike was telling nathan why he calls me "juicy fruit". This is a highly embarrassing nickname for me, and for him to tell his 16 year old son why... i was hurt and confused. nate is openminded, teased me a little but knows when to drop it. At 10:30, mike starts playing his keyboard. Loudly. nate and i were watching some weird movie, but this mattered not. Nate told mike we were and Mike said "Shut up, fuckers." So nate called him Sean. I laughed. Mike turned the keyboard off, went into his room and grabbed his boots, hat and nice shirt. Came out getting dressed and walked out the door. Remember, he had been drinking rum and whiskey for an hour... I started to stress. He popped back in the door, looked at me and sid "I am NOT taking my phone" then left. We listened as his tires spun away.
It's 11:30, and he's not here, and i have no desire to follow. I want to call Aziz and say "How bad can Algeria REALLY be, seriously?? Can i come?" But no money for a ticket. HELP!!!

Update: It's 4:45, and i just woke up. I dont know when he got here, but he was snoring on the couch. I threw a blanket over him and came back to bed. I dont know what to do.

1 comment: