Saturday, April 29, 2023

Am i the @sshole?

So i did a thing. I came across an old phone and it had some texts on it. A few between mike and his friend/boss veronica got me a bit concerned. Ive never had a job where my boss called me pet names or where i called my boss baby girl. So i paid 10 dollars for T-Mobile to send me the text transcripts and i couldn't believe what i read. At one point, mike, sitting on a barstool by the time stamp, actually says" What am i to you?" He makes mentions of going to work only to see her. I was hurting so much i wanted to cut just to control this pain, but instead, i texted veronica.  "Please stop calling my boyfriend Love and Angel. It's causing issues." A few hours later she responded she was sorry, nothing personal but she understands. I figured this would put an end to it. 

Today Mike came home from 5 hours at the bar and solid screamed at me for doing this. She's worried im going to go to corporate. (Why would she be worried if nothings going on??) He just kept screaming that she was safe because i couldnt walk. Like i was gonna show up at his job and beat her up??! Over and over he kept screaming at me, like he used to do and now i just dont know what to do.  I figured woman to woman i let her know she overstepped her work boundaries and she said sorry- end of story.  Am i the asshole? Or is she a tattle tale and Mike just a drunk? 




No comments:

Post a Comment