Wednesday, March 29, 2023

supportive?? Not!


 I woke up this morning in so much pain i was crying. Every move felt like lightning shooting from my lower back down both legs, every nerve was on fire. Mike walked by my door and i stopped him; told him if i cant get ahold of my mom i need him to take me to the ER when he got home from work. He said "Why wait? I was going to call in." His anxiety was giving him issues. I told him i dont want him to call in just for me, but if hes gonna stay home he can take me, please. He popped a few of his anxiety meds and laid down for a few minutes, while i slowly stretched and dealt with pain beyond pain. After about half hour i was feeling less tight, and able to sit up, and mike...left. No good-bye, no how ya feeling, no nothing. I took 2 naproxen and kept stretching, for a good solid hour. 

About 11AM Mike called to tell me he wasnt feeling well and was probably going to come home early. That phone call lasted less than 2 minues because a video call is like a mirror to him and he makes faces at himself until i hang up. If he was coming home early, i wanted to be dressed so he could take me to the ER. Whatever that pain was this morning, i never wanted it again!!  

Noon...1Pm...2pm...3pm... by 3pm if hes not home hes either working late or at the bar so i called and yep. At the Rainbow. Youre in so much pain you wanna call in, but you go, then your so weak and in pain you wanna leave early, but you dont. In fact, you go to the bar. No, you go to TWO bars and dont get home until after 7PM. And when you notice im not home...? What did ya do?? You sat there and drank more. I had my phone on DND so you could call or text but im in church so it wont disturb me. And your first text was 45 minutes later to tell me you dont feel good. Too bad. In fact, heres a screenshot of  your loving words, you pathetic drunk bastard. 




No comments:

Post a Comment