Thursday, May 21, 2009

Panic attack. Big time.

Mike and i had plans to go out, because we got the night off together, which is rare. We hit Charlies in Kent first, because they have more songs and less singers, and Mike dedicated his first song to me. "After the lovin" By E. H. I cannot spell that artists name, so i'll give you initials. After my carafe of water, and his 2 drinks were gone, it was time to head to the regular hangout, the Performance. He's pretty much mellow, and all hands as we leave. I'm driving, duh, and he will not leave his hands to himself. I've told him i hate this! I have to concentrate on driving, not baby-sitting. So by the time we get to the Performance, i'm heated. He's dancing, happy, so i try to calm down. After all, its just him and i in the car, we made it just fine; nobody got hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment