Monday, December 29, 2008

Snowed In

I feel so horrible. Lake Tapps has like 13 inches of snow. Now, we've lived here 20 years, and if you add up all those years, we haven't had 13 inches. Crazy. I feel horrible because i have been literally stuck at my friends house. There are only 2 ways into Lake Tapps, both uphill. Both icey as sh*t. Nobody can get down and takes a brave heart with a tough car to get up. So i've stayed here. I try to make myself useful, but its hard, without feeling like im in the way.

Dont misunderstand me, my friend is GREAT and no, he doesn't make me feel unwelcome, i do it to myself. and his roommates are pretty cool, too. I've met them in passing, but to be stuck is to get to know. Or something. One reminds me of Michael, my baby brother. The other kinda reminds me of my uncle. Hmmm.

At any rate, after 3 days, my friend decided to brave the ice and he brought me home. And im thankful. Hot shower, change of clothes and hit the blog. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment