Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Moving!

And cleaning and crubbing and sweeping and mopping. I love it!! I know they were all bummed to have to move, but true friends will stay true friends, right? 3 of the 5, including my friend are moving 3 blocks up the road.

I helped clean today, boxing as fast as they could unbox. Very hectic, but so cool to feel needed. Cant explain better than that. In fact, im only home to change from scrubby clothes to nice clothes, cause its NEW YEARS EVE!!! Yea!! I dont know what we'll do, but just to be with this guy is an honor. He's... special. But that doesn't seem to cover it. There's charisma about him that draws me to him. Hell, we have almost nothing in common, but we're friends. Talk about opposit attracts, huh? Yes, he's HOT but thats not what i mean by attraction. I cant explain better, the chlorox has gone to my brain. **Big Grin**

1 comment: