Saturday, February 16, 2008

back surgery

Well, valentines day officially sucked this year. k, i hate valentines day anyway, cause if you love somebody, you should love them everyday, not just cause a calandar says to. And i do love my boyfriend, even though he couldn't be with me this valentines. Why?? And why am i bitching about it 3 days later?? Cuz i've been in the HOSPITAL. My valentines day gift was back surgery. Ouch. No, truthfully it doesn'y hurt. Dr. Becker is awesome!! I promised my weight will drop (im ashamed to say the number, but it's pretty damn high.) if he gets rid of the pain. And he did! im bed ridden 20 hours a day for 3 weeks, allowed only short 10 or 15 minutes breaks every now and then. But i'll hit my park, and you just watch this weight drop!!! =) So V-day sucked, but...i like morphone. **drools**

1 comment:

  1. Valentines does suck heck i might wanna be in hospital that day cuz its tough for me emotionally

    ReplyDelete