Saturday, March 1, 2008

Adults only, Seriously

Keep in mind as you read this- i have never asked for anything but your love. You wanted a woman that would love you, understand you and care about you. And i gave myself to you...
Can you imagine the first time we meet? Should i kiss your lips? Or pull you behind a tree and drop to my knees? Unbutton your zipper with my teeth, as you run your fingers thru my hair? I'll slide my hands up the side of your pants, and look up into your eyes as i pull your pants down. I look down, shy about what i want to do, but wanting you to tell me. You grip my hair with your hands, pulling me closer to your slightly swollen dick. I can feel myself getting wet, and i know wearing a skirt was a BIG mistake. I run my fingers slowly up your legs, scratching the inside of your thighs as my mouth finds exactly what it wants. I pull your cock out, teasing the end of it with my tounge, waiting further instructions from you. You pull my hair back, forcing me to look up at you. I know, when i see your eyes, im lost. I am at your command. I only want to please you.

I take the head of your cock in my mouth, and run my fingernails gently down the side of your leg. Not enough to make scratches, but enough to make shivers down your spine, and i hear your breath catch. I love that sound, and i can feel how wet my pussy is. I feel your fingers in my hair tighten, and i know what you want. I take a deep breath, and i take your entire dick in my mouth; down the back of my throat. As i wiggle my tongue, i can taste how sweet the first drops taste. I cant wait to swallow it all. But first i have to tease you... In and out... slowly... each time i force myself to take you all the way down my throat. I know you like it because you keep your hands tight in my hair and each time i pull back, you grip tightly. But each time i pull back, i look straight into your eyes, to capture that feeling of being yours. With my left hand, i slowly lift your dick, i play with the tip as i lean forward to take your balls in my mouth. You hold my hair with one hand; the other is slowly running up and down my neck. Each touch is like electricity, and i can actually feel my poor pussy dripping. I reach down with one hand to see how wet, but you pull my hair and shake your head no. Slowly i pull my hand back up, and reach to play with your balls. i lightly tickle them, then lead them to my mouth as my left hand keeps playing with the head of your cock.

I sit up on my knees to get a better grip on you, to play with your dick some more, but you push me away; back to the ground. I look up into your eyes to see what i have done wrong; what makes you continue to push me away? Your eyes are dancing with a teasing look. You pull off your shoes and pants completely, and crawl next to me. I feel your hands up my skirt, just teasing the outside of my tight, wet pussy. And then i feel your fingers, playing around the inside, as you lean over to kiss me. The electricity of your kiss, mixed with the teasing fingers; i lose my self-control, and when you push me back until im laying on the ground, i can't refuse. Your kisses are like lightning, sending shivers down my whole body, stopping at my pussy, now dripping with your finger playing circles just inside it. I reach up torun my fingers thru your hair and pull you own closer- i cant enough of you. My hands reach down to see if you are still rock hard, and i can feel that you are dripping, too. I open my legs a little, trying to send you the signal that i need you inside me. And I feel your finger slide all the way inside, which makes me kiss you harder. I pull you close, hugging you and kissing you at the same time, as your finger slides in and out.

Then you pull away from me again- no kisses, no hugs, nothing. What have i done this time?? Did you not like that?? I stare in your eyes, trying to see... what have i done? I move to sit up, but you shake your finger no. I am so very confused... Until you move down between my legs, i can see your eyes; smiling now. Instictively, i put my legs down, and you crawl over me, lifting my skirt as you do. I can feel how hard you are, and i brace myself, knowing what will happen, wanting it to, but being so afraid. But you lean down, entering me softly, staring directly in my eyes, and kiss me. I feel the head of your dick open my pussy; your fingers have done a very good job of getting me ready. I close my eyes, waiting for the final thrust and when i feel it, its like a million lightning bolts thru my body. I open my eyes to see you staring at me, making sure i am okay. I shake my head yes, and move my body to match yours, move for move. I can feel the pressure building, and even though ive never felt this way, i know whats going to happen. Without warning, i am no longer in control of my body. All my senses are gone, focused only on you, and the feelings jetting thru my whole body. I can feel your hands on my body, i can feel your cock inside me, but i cant stop the lightning, the electricty that has taken control. I grab your arms for help, but your eyes are smiling... you know what just happened, but you do not know you were my first. I slowly calm down, yet you continue to slowly fuck me, and i feel the elecrticity coming again.

When you reach down to kiss me again, i push you over onto your side. I want YOU to feel the same electricity you sent thru me. I slide down between your open legs, and i can SEE what you did to me. I reach down and touch your dick softly, and i see your body move. So my hands contiue down to play with your balls, and i bend down to kiss the tip of your cock. Its wet and slides easily down my throat. Before i can even come back up to tease you, your hands are playing in my hair, pulling me back. I want so badly to play; to tease; to taste! You pull me up for a deep deep kiss, and then release me. i slowly scratch my nails down your body... and resume teasing you with my tongue. I reach down, grab your hands and pull them thru my hair. I slowly slide your dick deep in my throat, and your hands tighten in my hair... i can feel this is it... you're about to feel the electricity you gave me. Your hands tighten in my hair, and i feel your cock pulsing in my mouth...i taste your sweetness fill my mouth,and i swallow as fast as i can, trying to please you. i know its very very sensitive, so i lighty suck all your juices out, licking and swallowing every drop. When you are completly empty, i crawl up beside you, kiss your forehead, and pull you into my arms. Wrapped in my arms, i let you sleep, knowing you are safe. Knowing you are loved.

1 comment: