Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Honda

I own a honda. Shocked? Me too. Dave bought it, but didnt have a license, so it was in my name and he drove it. I cant imagine how stupidly blind i was to agree to this, but cest la vie. Anyway... Dave went home and the Honda stayed here. It has become Mike's "bar car" because he can speed, tailgate, drive like a moron, and if they take the plates down? Its legally my car, so I'M screwed. Multiple times he has brought this car schreeching into the parking lot, or driving completly drunk. So... i signed the car over to him. I actually did this in april, after he accused me of keeping the car because it reminds me of dave. so from april till today, he has been driving his own car. And not knowing it. Well he turned left on a yellow light, in front of a police office. And mr officer did a U-turn and came after him. Well, us, because i was in the car. And the officer got up to the window and asked for licensce, registration and insurance... and mike pointed at me "It's her car, officer." JUST LIKE I KNEW HE WOULD! But the officer looked down at him and i said "Nope, you drive this car drunk so i signed it over to you." And the cop smiled- he knew he had him. Mike got a ticket for no insurance, no registration and a court date for the registration being over 90 days. I offered to write a letter to the judge explaining exactly why i signed it over... he didn't like that idea. Oh well. >_< LoL!

No comments:

Post a Comment