Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relationships

When Mike and i first got together, I slept in his closet. I wasn't going to jump into a sexual relationship immediatly. His mom bought us a queen size bed, and i got a job so he didn't think i was sponging off him. But after the first day we DID have sex, i remember waking up, going into the closet for my clothes and it dawned on me. I LIVED WITH HIM. I never LIVED with Matt, i just stayed there. I crawled back in bed, and woke Mike up. I looked at his sleepy eyes, and i asked him "Honey? Um... Do i live here now?" And he busted out laughing. Yes, we were official. We were dating, and lived together.

On the 4th of July, after months of doing things i shouldn't have done with him... Dave found a girlfriend. After warning me that he's not relationship material, and hurts girlfriends, he has one. Apparently she texted him she wants to go steady. Is she 13?

I get to be the bestfriend that is so happy for him! yea for you. I have to go have sex with someone that doesn't love me, but thats okay cause he doesn't either.

No comments:

Post a Comment