Sunday, March 1, 2009

New friends?

Okay- last week, i got hit with a few blows. and sitting in a bar, having my friends roommate have to baby-sit me from a stranger with roving hands didn't help my cause. This guy wouldn't take the hint! Recapping for my friend, he informed me that i was teasing his roommate that liked me as more than a friend, but i didn't see it. Self-realization slapped me upside the head. Am i sending out mixed signals?? Im not looking for anything right now. Especially after the shit pulled on V-day, no way. Im not getting hurt again. Yet as i write this, my hand wanders to the phone, dials my business voicemail number, and i hear the voice of a man that did not give up. 10-20 calls per day... maybe he sees something others don't? Something I, myself have missed? Ponderous.

No comments:

Post a Comment