Saturday, February 14, 2009

Worst Gift Ever

I never called you my "Boyfriend" with a label on it. Thats a word that hyper active teenagers use as they twirl their hair and talk on the phone. Neither of which i do. But... in my head, let me have the fantasy. Let me forget all the bad stuff, filter out the good, and just let me have whats in my head.
**POP**
Shit, there went my balloon. Now, do i disappear? Or put up with the pain of being your friend? Disappearing means anxiety, the what-if's and where/how-is-he? but staying your friend... at least i can see you be happy. Decisions, decisions...

**UPDATE** I disappeared from another friend, but couldn't bear to disappear from you. There is a saying that goes something like "I'd rather be in your life as a friend, then not at all." I'll keep ya posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment