Thursday, July 27, 2023

I hoped it was him...

 Idiot boy left the house at 3pm to go to bar #1. Left bar #1 to go to bar #2 at 6pm. Heres where i get pissed... At 11pm i was told he left bar #2 and i know it takes less than 5 minutes to get home, even when you've been drinking for 8 hours. 10 minutes later, i hear the sirens. I sincerely hoped it was him. i prayed that there were no fatalities but if he hit a parked car or a lightpole, id be okay with that!! (How very Christian of me, i know.) I checked 911feed.com which showed a car accident at 602 29th st which is legit THREE blocks away. I ran my program, knowing if it showed he was at 602, i would lose my mind. Even though it had just pinged him at 29th and A street, within 5 minutes, this drunk asshole was up the highway and on I5, on his way to Tacoma. Only 1 reason to go to Tacoma, fucking crackhead. I have watched him be sick, cant breathe, coughing and chocking for air, but the pipe always wins. Time to pull back from helping with the PML lie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment