Saturday, February 25, 2023

"i have the best girlfriend"

 Thas what he tells others, when hes so drunk he cant even pee on his own. But heres what happened...


He went to work then to the bar, as usual. Came home about 5:30  in a good mood so no problems. A 7, he left. No good-bye, no blowing fake kisses, nada. I know what i know so i know he was at the Rainbow cafe, the newest place to buy crack. About 8 i ran my program, and he was on I5, almost to the main crackbar in Tacoma called Golden West Saloon. Heres where the night got bad. He called me 2 minutes later. Now, i know his tabs are expired and ive been praying for him to get pulled over with alcohol on his breath, cause that class and the breathalyzer will fun him about 2k and money is the only way to get thru to him. Well, it wasnt WA state patrol. It was his transmission. It's been slipping for weeks and he mentioned it to the mechanic across the street, which is the end of it. So hes stuck on the side of I5 with a blown clutch and no idea what to do. Can i start calling tow trucks? Um, no. I dont know where you are (yes i do but this is HIS responsibility) and the driver is going to want your number and info from you. I will however help you find a tow company. number 1 didnt answer...number 2 is busy will be a few hours...number 3 only has 2 trucks be patient... 

Im kind of getting scared because i can hear the cars and hes so drunk hes talking about getting out of his truck to pee. i can hear the cars flying past and pictures of Georges car accident are flashing thru my head. I dont want to call his mom over this; dear God just get him home this 1 more time. He's talking, mostly about how he knew his clutch was going out (Then WHY GO TO TACOMA???) and how much he has to pee, im not talking cause it doesnt matter hes not listening. Then he gets a phone call- from a tow driver just up the street!! The driver will be there in less than 10 minutes, please have drivers licesnse, registration and credit card ready. 

The guy shows up and Mike put the phone in his pocket so i can listen while he fills out paperwork. The guy asks for current registration, which mike doesnt have because his tabs are renewed, But he swears they gave him tabs when he bought the truck! Yes...18 months ago. He explaining to the tow driver that he doesnt have tabs but he has 4 credit cards and lots of 100 dollar bills at home,  so thats okay.  (WTF Moron??) He hands the phone to the tow-man so i can explain things sober and immediatly i know this guys Muslim. Its like a radar i have. I explain that Mike doesn't have tabs but i have the bill of sale and i have the letter telling him to buy tabs, and he says if its from WA state send it and he'll call dispatch. I do, he does, Mike sneaks a pee, all is good.

Mike puts the phone back in the pocket and cant shut up. Over and over telling this guy how awesome i am, how much he loves me, i changed his life... words any girls would love to hear...SOBER.  Finally i hang up and wait for him to get home. He gives Assad a 200 dollar tip, which was awesome but i'll hear about that like he saved a dying man from the desert, but hes home. He hugs me and kisses me and i can taste the alcohol so thats the end of that.  

He goes in the kitchen to cook, i go in my room, and... he came in my room and grabbed my bottle. i had 3 shots out of that, and even though hes still drunk, he still drinks, Tries to kiss me and i turn my head, fake a cough... i hate alcohol so much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment