Sunday, June 19, 2022

Wasted time

 You were coughing and I brought you my water. As I was braiding your hair I gave you the last bottle of my favorite juice. I rubbed your back and I gave you ice, all without asking anything in return. Now, a normal boyfriend would hug or kiss or pat on the shoulder even? Fuck, even the Cable Guy touched my cake and told me I was pretty. These are nice words to hear when they are slurred. About 8:30 you were getting ready for bed so I went out into the hall because I knew you would make some reference about wanting your feet rubbed. As close as I feel to you today all I wanted was a little sign of affection. Hug me, kiss me, Pat me on the head like a fucking dog even? Anything! And yet as you walked past me you grabbed my breast. You know I hate being touched there but you do it anyway. And because Tyler touched me that way on Thursday I'm still having flashbacks and I said no! I said I don't want to have flashbacks! Please don't touch me there. And you told me to shut up. I cannot believe I've wasted my life knowing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment