Sunday, June 13, 2021

Happy birthday, yet again

 You weren't here. For two weeks we have laughed, talked, mild, I missed you so much and worried when I didn't hear from you. I picked you up Friday so excited you were home! And that was that. I sat on the end of your bed to spend a little time with you but you kept putting your feet in my lap. The only thing you missed was my foot rubs. I should be honored but I was hurt. You didn't ask about me, not once. I knew you were tired and I figured we'd spend Saturday together, maybe visit your mom? No, you went alone. The only person that excludes me from your family is you, the one who should be including me. And after you give your mom her gift which was my idea, you selfish prick, you came home, dressed up, and went to the bar. You are only back home for 13 hours! I shouldn't be surprised, I'm actually surprised you didn't just have me drop you off the night before.


After you left, everything came crashing back. Missing you and loving you are not the same thing. You got back from the bar 7 hours later and I could hear you stomping and banging around so I stayed in my room. I had my door closed because I was burning incense. You open the door and said something about shutting me out after all this and went away. About a half an hour later you closed your bedroom door. Well that'll teach me! Go back to New york.

No comments:

Post a Comment