Monday, February 26, 2018

Last Monday was our 9th... something-aversary and it was also one of the worst fights we've ever had. If I believe even 1% of what he said I should just off myself right now because I'm a worthless POS. We haven't spoken a word in an entire week, and today at his lunch he sends me a text. He asked me if I was leaving him, because in his dream he saw me take a shower and pack my stuff with a red headed man from Scotland.
I don't even know how hard I should laugh at this text, other than saying I really wish I knew a red-headed man from Scotland that I could borrow just to F with his head. Is that heartless of me? Lol
(please don't worry about me, I have a sense of humor and I've learned what he's really mad at is not me, so I don't believe any of it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment