Friday, January 17, 2020

Bye bye baby =(

 Back around Christmas I started looking at charities to donate my car to. The one that I thought was perfect would come and pick my car up and take it to its new owner which I later found out was an auction!  AND they donated only 10% of the proceeds to the local veterans association. I nixed that real quick! 

I've been looking and researching charities and finally found one. I explained to the lady at the charity exactly what I wanted which was that my car go to help someone not be sold and just left to rot somewhere. She said she belongs to a church in Southern California that helps single parents that are down and out as a result of domestic violence. God knows my car has seen its share of domestic violence and this just seemed a good fit. They are even contracted with a local tow company that will donate their time, gas and a driver to take my car the 23 hours it's going to take to get there!

I'll miss my car, a good memories and bad memories it was the first thing that I ever bought on my own, with no help from anybody. In 14 years I put 52,000 miles on the car...

No comments:

Post a Comment