Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Crappy anniversary

Years ago i was a designated driver for 2 friends, and was approached by a guy. I wasn't wanting a relationship, but my friends gave him my number and for 2 months he called 10+ times daily. Filled my voicemail everyday! So i broke down and we met for coffee. And for 2 years we had such a great relationship! We surprised each other at work, we went out almost every night, made love like teenagers, despite the fact that he is 20 years older than I. And then... He wanted me to try crack with him. I declined, and slowly the relationship declined. His job, children, tools, truck... everything that could be traded was gone and my faithful Facebook friends have been with me, letting me vent as it happened. I love you all for bearing with me as i cut him break after break until we come to now. Im sitting on my bed, thanking my friends again, appreciating you all, for your support and help. And him? He's in the bar, buying crack. So Happy Anniversary to my REAL friends!! Love you and THANK YOU!!! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment