Thursday, March 13, 2014

New Papa Sick

 So i just recently found my biological paternal family- and boy are there bunches!! 7 aunts and uncles, multitudes of cousins- a family reunion would be fantastic!! Except last summer we lost grandma Karen and she is the one that accepted me in to the family, so it wouldnt be the same without her. Im writing about papa today because he told my mom and i awhile back that if his cancer comes back, he wasnt going to fight it; he was going to be with Karen. I accepted that- 50 years together is an achievement and a half! Well, now he's in the hospital and it doesnt look good. They're doing all sorts of of tests and procedures on him, and since it turned out 2 of my aunts are royal bitches, im not allowed to go see him. It's bizarre- hen karen was on my side of the mountains i was there everyday with their mom, when they couldnt make the trip. All other aunts and uncles, even bitches husbands have no problem with me, but Joanne and crystal... bitches. Anyway, now im babbling so ill sign off, but papa, please get better! Theres memories i want to hear from you!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment